New Promotional products Juice-up brand Power Banks, Solar battery chargers, Car Chargers, USB Hubs.
Standard Charging Durations:
- Recharge Time : Approximately 3-5 hours
- Discharge Time : Approximately 1 to 3 hours ( charging time variations attributed to different capacities and USB ports providing different power outputs, and also all Mobile Devices having significant variations in accepted recharge speed)
Correct Usage Guide:
- 1. Mini/micro-USB charging cable
- 2. Octo-V Universal Cable
- 3. Universal Cable with Connector Tips
Step 1 - Fully Charge Your Unit: Plug the Unit with it's provided micro-usb cable / Universal Cable into a USB port that supports USB charging. A USB port such as one on a PC, Laptop, Car USB-Adaptor or USB-Wall Plug Adapter. The Unit's light will turn on to signify successful charging and from empty, the unit requires approximately 3-4 hours to fully charge. Once the Unit has fully charged, the light on the Unit's light will turn off, signalling charge completion.
Step 3 - Disconnect and Repeat the Process!
Problems Charging the Unit
When Unit is plugged in to charge it is not illuminating to signal charging:
Step 2 - Connecting your Unit to your Mobile Device: When low on power on your Mobile Device, connect the Unit via our supplied universal cable or your Mobile Device's original USB charging cable. The Unit will light up to signal it is charging your Mobile Device. After approximately 1-2 hours the light will turn off, signalling to you that the Unit has transferred all of it's power into your Mobile Device.
(Remember that the Unit's output socket is the standard USB port on the Unit designed to accept any kind of Mobile Device's USB charging cable.)
Problems Charging Your Mobile Device from the Unit:
- Make sure the unit is not already fully charged by connecting it via a charging cable to a mobile device, if the unit lights up, it already has power.
- Make sure you have connected your USB cable to the "micro-USB input" of the device and not the "USB-output".
- Make sure the USB output of your computer /other device allows charging. (some computer USB ports, particularly older laptops, USB-hubs and car radio USB Connection ports do not output power and cannot recharge the unit. Try recharging from a different device like a home PC to verify this is not the problem.
- If you are not using the provided charging cables, make sure the cable you are using to charge the unit supports charging. Some micro-USB cables supplied with mobile phones such as Blackberrys or camcorders can often be wired only to be compatible with the device or not wired for charging at all.
- Make sure you are using the micro-USB charging cable that came with your device. If the unit is not charging with the provided cable, please try an alternative cable to see if the cable may have a fault.
When Unit is plugged in to my mobile device to recharge it, the Unit - is not illuminating to signal charging / does not recharge my device:
- The Unit may have entered short-circuit protection mode. This can happen when you are using a faulty cable or the wiring of the cable is not compatible with the mobile device. As a safety feature the Unit will shut down to avoid damaging the mobile device. To reset the Unit, plug it back in to charge via it's micro-USB input and then retry charging with a different charging cable that is compatible with your mobile device.
- Make sure your mobile device is not already fully charged. Fully charged mobile devices often cause the Unit's light system to flicker.
- Please check the cable you are trying to charge with, by testing it on another unit. Many cables provided with older handsets such as older Nokia and Samsung mobile phones may be data only cables.
- Older mobile phones and digital cameras although support the connectors we provide, may not accept charging viaUSB. Please check the manual / contact the company for the mobile device you are trying to recharge and see if your mobile device is compatible.
The Unit is fully charged, I've connected the cable to my mobile device, the light is/is not on but nothing is happening?
- A small percentage of mobile devices such as older Blackberry and Samsung handsets are wired to be incompatible with universal cables. If this is the case, please try your original charging cable provided with your mobile device or seek assistance from the manufacturer of the handset to see which cable is compatible.
- 99% of iPhones, iPads and iPods will charge with our Octo-V cable, however, we are aware that some customers with the wrong OSX, the wrong Firmware Version and the wrong Handset version have experienced problems when using 3rd Party Charging Cables. If this happens please use your own original Apple charging cable.
1. The Unit is getting hot!:
This is a perfectly normal feature of all batteries when in use. Expect batteries when in use to get pretty hot! But don't worry our unit is made from Lithium-Polymer, one of the safest, heat-resistant batteries on the market.
1. The light on the Unit is flickering when charging even when I'm not moving the devices!:
Many mobile phones such as Nokia, use a charging method that pulses energy into their handsets, this creates a flickering effect on the Unit's branding display and is perfectly normal.
3. The light on the Unit flickers and charging stops and starts when I move the Units!
Our provided cables are of extremely high quality, but please check the cable connection and if there is a loose cable, please look to purchase a replacement. If the replacement cable does not solve the problem, then please contact the issuing Company to see if you have option to return the item.
4. The Unit only charged for 30 minutes and the light turned off, when I went to recharge my mobile device I barely got any charge back on it!
This rarely happens and it is not normal unless the Unit was already semi charged. There is a possibility the charging of the Unit was interrupted, this can happen on devices that turn off power output on their USB ports. Laptops, Hubs, Xbox, PS3, Car Radio and TVs can often turn off their USB ports when not in use / or when put into standby mode / screensaver mode.If this happens please try recharging your Unit from a stable USB power source that definitely does not switch when sleeping or in standby. The unit should normally take 2-5 hours to fully charge if this doesn't occur, then please try recharging the Unit from an alternative computer / USB charging outlet.