ELZIT is looking for a senior graphic designer to create and manage digital and print media designs for our marketing needs. The graphic designer's responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content. Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities: Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics. Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery. Generating fresh concepts, creative mind, own post/campaign design Review junior designer drafts to ensure quality. Generating fresh concepts. Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects. Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met. Keeping up-to-date with industry developments. As a designer, the person will be responsible to design thumbnails, designing banners, and flex for upcoming campaigns. As a designer, you should have good aesthetic sense and should be able to show your skills in a variety of designs. You should have complete command over print media designs. Senior Graphic Designer Requirements: A graphic design qualification or similar. Portfolio with design projects. Proven work experience as a graphic designer. Working experience with image design tools (e.g., In-Design. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Coral draw). A keen eye for visual details. Aesthetic skills. Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
We are looking to hire a dynamic and energetic Sales Executive who can build on an exciting customer base and strong network of senior contacts throughout the UAE to target new projects and fresh clients. Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Exploring client requirements through effective questioning and seeking the best sales opportunities.
• Identifying key customers and contacts for the business to build relationships with.
• You will develop and grow old & existing businesses through building rapport, maximizing revenue & delivering excellent customer service.
• Pitching SME’s & Large Corporate clients over the phone with a view to creating a long-term relationship.
• Meeting Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s in order to hit targets provided. • Using initiative to find new ways to generate revenue from old or existing accounts.
• Attending meetings with Key accounts to build relationships & negotiate new propositions. Skills and experience:
• 2-4 years experience.
• Proven consultative, versatile sales experience within Business Information, Databases and/or Software SAS products
• Computer literate (CRM, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Gmail)
• Visit potential clients, delivering a consultative sales pitch face to face throughout the Middle East and Europe.
• Gather market and customer information and provide analysis on buying trends.